How to get rid of your complexes ?
You feel you are not muscular enough ? You don’t like your belly that you find too big ? You look with a very bad eye your head which starts to recede ? Chances are you have a complex. Qu’How to get rid of your complexes’a complex ? How to get rid of your complexes ? Let’s take a closer look at how to get rid of your complexes.
C’What is a complex ?
A complex qualifies a feeling of inferiority you are subjected to when you are focused on a defect. This one is not necessarily real and can be imagined by the person who has a distorted image of itself.
If some complexes can be linked to a character trait or lifestyle (psychological complex), the vast majority of complexes are physical. A person with a complex may find his thighs too disproportionate or his stomach unsightly.
It is estimated today that this feeling of devaluation can find its origin at several levels:
- Rapid physical change;
- Devaluing comments from family or friends;
- Painful event;
- Frequent exposure to beauty ideals (cult of appearance in advertising or movies for example);
Finally, there is a very large number of different types of cosmetic surgery today forms of physical complexes that can make any part of the body look unsightly to a person with a complex. Getting rid of your complexes at all costs then often becomes a life goal.
How to overcome your complexes ?
A person seeking to get rid of your complexes knows how much the reflections “but your nose is normal” or “your belly is very good” do not help to overcome his complexes.
So, how to end once and for all with these complexes that ruin your life ? Here are several concrete ways to get rid of your complexes:
- Identify the source of the complex;
- List what you like about yourself: rather than focusing on what you don’t like about yourself, you can try to highlight what you particularly like about your appearance. This positive attitude is very useful to get rid of his complexes ;
- Banish the comparison: this is probably the most difficult thing to do in his approach to get rid of his complexes. The comparison to others is a harmful reflex that will constantly send you back to your defect that you do not accept;
- Talk about your complexes to someone: without necessarily seeking the approval of a loved one that you could think biased, talking about complexes with someone other could help you. Indeed, you may realize that everyone has complexes that you never suspected;
- Consider an operation: even with all the good will in the world, some people do not manage to overcome their complexes. To improve your self-acceptance, it is then possible to go to Tunisia for a cosmetic surgery. This decision must be carefully thought out.
Learn to get rid of your complexes’accept the way you are
In the vast majority of cases, a physical complex is often only in your head. The beauty standards are not there to help you, but it is essential to understand that a complex firmly anchored in your mind for several years is usually due to a distorted vision that you have of yourself.
Thus, the first reflex to get rid of one’s complexes is generally to hide the part of our body that bothers us. How to grow your beard if you don’t have a beard?’like the bottom of your face. And if you take the lead against the tide ? By taming your complexes little by little, you will realize step by step that this defect which seemed awful to you is perhaps not so embarrassing as that.
Nobody is perfect. The diversity of the bodies is today too little represented in our society, and it is by accepting you as you are that you will gradually become aware of it.